fkme

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » fkme » Personals » READ BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING

READ BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING

Сообщений 1 страница 14 из 14

Hello,

I've been pretty easy about some rules, but from today I won't, especially about the rule 13.

I will try to delete as much threads as possible that were created in the past without any warnings or infractions.

But since today, if you create a thread with Kik in the title or just asking for a kik, thread will be deleted and account suspended.

For example titles like: daddy kik, Kik chat, bored on kik...

I think you don't need more examples and you know what I mean... I give huge amount of warnings and infractions everyday to users, just because of this and it starting to pissing me off.

You can share whatever info you want through PMs, you don't need to write kik everywhere, just PM the person and exchange it there.

In case no one knows how to create thread now and ask for such stuff I give you examples:

this is bad way - At work Looking for somebody to chat with Preferably older..50+ Pm your kik id

this is good way - At work Looking for somebody to chat with Preferably older..50+ Pm me.

as you can see it's easy and you can avoid to use the kik. after you start the conversation in PM you can say kik 100 times if you want, I don't care.

Thank you for your understanding and following the rules.

Regards

StanleyOG

Good to know.

Is this a post?

nope, this is a comment under post.

Отредактировано fkme (Пт 18:00:15)

Thanks

Get your KIKs on Route 66

i found out alot of women i talked to were nothing like they say or look,thats not so bad but when i click on her to talk to,she pm me alot of ads,next thing,i have stuff popping up in my email acct.

In that case, you contact me or simply use "ignore button" on her. ... Now imagine you would have spam on your phone as well :]

u r correct.is there any way to separate the newer people from those that havnt been on here for months or years?all of them dont have a last login date.i know i sound ignorant but,theres alot on here,thanks

Sounds like a bot

I’m not sure if this a post?

You realize alot of people come herr to find people to kik with right? Like probably 50ish percent of post are about kik. Maybe if the chat options here didnt suck people wouldn't be looking for kik members here in the first place

I'm not saying you can't any more, but do that stuff over pm.. how the chat option suck? That will be interesting... and it's not because I don't like kik, it's for you protection as well... over your amazing 50% of girls here that giving out kik it's just for advertising and making money... and I'm so sorry that I feel like, that you and others don't deserve that...

I honestly prefer when in a PM the person, before even doing the courtesy of an introduction, that they mention Kik or only Kik, so that i can avoid wasting my time, and immediately answer, NO thank you! There is far more safety and protection using this forum, than pasing kik or any other application to strangers and end-up having to block from a mobile unit. Besides, strangers can pass the kik information to many others.. :-(

Not many people know how to listen

1000 and am

Вы здесь » fkme » Personals » READ BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно