fkme

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » fkme » Sex Stories » A Dog Day Afternoon

A Dog Day Afternoon

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

Hi My name is Cathy Smith and I am the author of this story and others. I would please ask you that when you're finished reading leave my some comments about what you thought. I really want to improve my writing. Thank you so much. Kisses Cathy

I had finally gotten home from my first day of work. I was 21 and finally free to live on my own without the restrictions of professors and homework assignments.

I got into the house and kicked off my shoes and roamed around barefoot. I loved the way the carpet felt against my feet. I went over to the kitchen and picked up a bottle of champagne. It was due time for a celebration. I popped the cork and poured some in a glass.

I then took this over to the bathroom where I started filling the tub for a relaxing bubble bath.

As I started to undress my dog Lucky greeted me. He was beautiful Labrador Retriever that I had rescued from the pound a year ago. He was old and was going to be put to sleep.

I gave him a quick and pet and slipped my body into the bath. The warm water gave me goosebumps all over my body, especially my nipples.They grew very hard as they were quite sensitive. MM I gave them a little squeeze and gave my pussy a few strokes. The warm water didn't turn me on enough to have me release my juices so I simply relaxed in the tub.

30 min passed and the water was getting cold. I washed myself off and stepped out of the bathtub. Lucky had positioned himself right along side the tub and I almost stepped on him. I looked at him and said, "Old fella' you better watch where you sleep." He got up took one look at my naked body and uninterested walked away.

I started drying myself off. I was using a towel that I received as a present from a good friend of mine. It was much more course than the other towels. It was supposed to remove dead skin cells or something. But as I rubbed it to dry mt breasts the towel against my nipples made them harder than ever.

The sensation was great and I kept rubbing them with the towel. Soon I had to dry off my legs and the towel came in contact with the outside of my pussy. My juices immediately started flowing. I released a little yelp as I sat down and leaned against the bathtub.

My legs were spread nice and wide so that I could get my two fingers into my pussy. I had never let and man, that wanted in, into my pussy. It was very tight and I had tried using for fingers once and it proved to much for my tight pussy.

My juices flowed all over my fingers and I eagerly bought my had to my mouth and sucked them in. They tasted incredible and i returned my hand to the inner walls of my pussy. It was on fire now. I was having orgasm after orgasm.

I sat on the floor and the cold tile on my ass gave my nobody the goosebumps and shoved my nipples up bigger and more erect than ever before. I was in pure Ecstasy.

After I had finished myself off I got up and let my warm juices trickle down my leg. I picked up another towel to avoid another horny encounter and dried my body off.

I took full advantage of the floor to ceiling mirror I had in my room. I looked over my body. My abs were nice and tight, my legs were smooth and silky, my ass was nice and rounded, my breasts wonderfully sculpted and tight, and my pussy was clean shaven. I almost turned myself on seeing my naked body.

It was a hot and sticky day so I decided that I wasn't going to wear panties and just put on a mini-skirt and top. The top barely covered my breasts. This clothing was just in case somebody came to the front door and I would have to open it. I would have much more preferred walking around naked.

As I past by the AC to go clean up my juices in the bathroom the clod air rushed under my skirt right into my pussy. I released a little squeal as it felt so nice.

When I got to the bathroom Lucky was licking up mu juices like it was his water bowl and he hadn't drank in a week. I mean he was really going at it. His penis was starting to come out and this had been the first time I had ever seen it. They told me that he wasn't neutered.

I poked his head and told him to get out of there and go away. He was confused and wasn't reluctant to leave, but in the end he left. I quickly picked up a mop and cleaned up my juices.

I went into the kitchen and started preparing dinner for myself. I was making tuna fish sandwiches. I'm not saying that I'm a world class chef, but I was definitely good at sandwiches.

Lucky whimpered in and looked almost ashamed. I figured I must have been to harsh on him for licking my juices, I mean, its not his fault he's just a dog. So I petted him and gave him a few treats.

I finished eating and was now getting ready to take a nap. I was very exhausted from work and then the little fun I had in the bathroom. I set my alarm for 30 min and fell asleep.

I awoke with a wetness down between my legs and was shocked to find that I had had a wet dream. My juice was all over the couch. The juices had traveled to my ass and then down onto the couch. When I got up, they formed a neat little dripping off my pussy as the juice came out of me fully.

Hmm..I thought, was my dream really that good. Too bad that I can't remember it now. Oh well I thought and I started my way to the kitchen. I put the plate of the counter and Lucky came up to me an sniffed right under my skirt. I jumped because his nose was very cold and it disrupted my pussy that was warm from all the juice.

I moved his head away and noticed him go to the couch and lick at where my juices were left. Wow, i though, my juices must really turn on this horny old dog. I'll guess I'll let him have his pleasure with my juices on the couch.

I started washing the dishes and as I turned off the water I knocked a spoon to the ground and under the counter. I bent down to pick it up and as I did I felt something jump onto my back.

I was terrified as to what it was but then I felt all the hair that was touching my back and realized it was Lucky. What the hell was he doing on top of me. I told him to get off but he didn't listen. I tried getting up but his muscles were just too powerful for me to overcome.

I had tried to move away from under him but all that did was put me in the middle of the kitchen with him. I then felt a warm object press wildly against my thigh. I thought of what it could be and then realizes that this object must be Lucky's penis.

I was terrified to say the least. Not only had I never let a man fuck me but Lucky, from what I saw in the bathroom had a penis twice as large as any man I had ever seen. My tight pussy would not be able to handle that.

I prayed that he would never get it into my pussy but simply fuck my ass cheek until he came. But he was much less naive than that. He found my pussy. He still wasn't in he was just caressing it from underneath creating a phenomenal sensation. My cunlips flared to allow him to caress me more. I thought no, stop, don't take pleasure in this. But I couldn't help it.

My juices started to flow. They went down my pussy onto his dick and then dripped from there onto the floor. I was getting so hot. A part of my hoped that he would get inside my while the rest of me did its best to keep my tight pussy shut.

My juices worked against me, in that they just lubricated Lucky' s dick. And now he was able to, and he did, push up straight into me. I gasped for a breath when he went in. I had never gotten that deep, let alone the wide. There was an intense pain. But as the pain was getting higher, the pleasure was too.

I couldn't help the orgasms. It was a dick rubbing inside of me. That's all my brain knew. It didn't think what the dick was attached to. I had 2 orgasms one right after the other. My body was in full heat. My nipples stood so erect and hard that I thought they had become stones.

He was spreading my pussy wider than I thought it could handle. Then when I thought that he had all of himself up inside me I felt his dick start to swell more. I thought "what the fuck! How much bigger can it fucking get?" It was already tearing my apart. My juices kept coming and had formed a puddle on the floor. I kept orgasming as he kept finding my clit and my g-spot.

I felt a large amount of flesh at the edge of his penis. I looked down my body to see what it was and I knew that it wasn't his balls. I 've seen them before and they weren't this bright red color. I figured that it must be something that prevents him from shoving his already huge throbbing cock even deeper into my pussy. I was relieved because he had swollen to his max and the fucking became quite pleasure able.

I pushed back onto him just to see what that would feel like. Mmm...It was a new sensation that was driving him deeper into my pussy and was pressing against my womb. My cuntlips enjoyed the fact that he was caressing them.

Then without warning on one push he shoved the whole monstrosity and the end of his cock right into me. I yelled out in pain. My arms dropped my front body to the floor smacking my face to the ground. My ass was no perked straight up for Lucky to his work.

My new position was to his like for I felt him push even harder and deeper now. And he continued to swell again. It was now becoming almost unbearable. My tight little pussy was just in pain from this huge cock that was fucking me. I think his cock got another inch in width along with that bulge. I though I was going to pass out.

As much as it hurt, my brain could only feel sex. And my juices and orgasms kept coming. But I soon realized that I wasn't making the puddle on the floor any larger. His Huge fucking cock had sealed off my entire pussy. I knew it was small, but it couldn't have been that small..Or was he just that big?

I was terrified and was almost sure that he was going to rip my pussy. I could feel my inner pussy walls straining to try and contain this huge cock. And then he came. I felt his warm cum ooze into me. It felt good, it felt really good. With a final orgasm I thought that it was over.

I was so confused when he didn't get off of me. Then I realized that he was still as swollen as before and that in fact he was stuck in my pussy. Fuck i thought. How long would it take him to loose his fucking erection. I want him out of my pussy now!

It took him 20 of the longest minutes in my life for him to get his cock out with a pop. He had came another 4 times while in me those 20 min. Each one leading up to another orgasm.

When he got out, he released all of the juices onto the floor. The rolled down my legs and onto the growing puddle on the floor.

I gave out a sigh of relief after waiting for all the juices to drain. I was surprised that when I got up even more had come out. My toes were in a sticky puddle of our juices.

I sat on the nearest chair because I was too weak to walk anywhere. I put my legs up on another so that Lucky could not even think about getting to my swollen pussy. It was very soar from the experience and it needed to rest.

He came over to my feet and started licking the juices off of them. It felt kind of good so I let him go at it. His tongue reminded me of the towel. It was rough but it felt good. As I thought about the towel, I couldn't believe it but my pussy started secreting juices again.

I started to get hot. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. My pussy was still swollen from the fucking I just received yet I was ready for more? Oh no I thought I could not take another fucking like that. Or could I? Would I really want him to fuck me again? No not now, maybe not ever. It was just too strange and painful.

As I sat there thinking I had not realized that my legs parted a little and The Lucky had his tongue flicking my pussy. Whoa I said and then simply melted as the motion of his tongue against my wet swollen pussy was just too good break away from.

I continued to release more juices and he got licking even harder dipping deep into my pussy sending shiver up my spine every time he touched my clit. His whiskers tickled my pussy walls and that became another amazing feeling.

I could see his cock starting to swell and I thought no way are you fucking my pussy again. I don't care how horny you are, there is no way that I am letting you back in me now. I am way to swollen for even my fingers.

He got up on the chair and pinned my to it. He couldn't reach my pussy and I was using ever ounce of strength I had to hold him back. His was very power ful and was pushing down with great force.

The chair form underneath us and broke and we crashed to the ground. I turned instinctively to my hand and knees to get up and he got on my back again.

No, I yelled as I felt him searching for my swollen pussy. I used all the strength I had to hold him up on the chair. He was going to fucking rape my pussy again. I wouldn't allow it. I shoved my hand over my pussy. I risked shoving by ass into the air but I knew he couldn't even think about fitting into my ass because it was super tight.

Boy was I wrong. My up high ass was just an invitation for him to go into it. He crashed into my ass with such force that I felt my guts move. My hands dropped from my pussy and caught the juices that just came from my pussy.

I was in such agony that I didn't know what to do. This was something I had never felt before. I knew that his cock wasn't close to being fully stretched and that his bulge was huge. If he manged to get that into my ass. I was certain that it would split.

He just kept pounding away swelling more and more and getting that bulge up to size. I kept my juices coming and the orgasms matched the shrieks of pain.

I thought now that there was nothing to lubricate his cock he wouldn't be able to shove that bulge in. But his pre-cum did the trick for with a mighty two pushes. He had spread my ass far enough to shove that entire bulge into me.

I released the loudest scream yet and the most juices. I was so shocked at this feeling that I didn't know how to react. He kept pounding, and pounding, digging deeper and swelling even lager.

He finally came and I felt it shoot right into my stomach. It was warm and it felt good but now all I wanted him was out of me.

After another long wait, He popped out and I didn't hesitate to get up and go to my room. I left a trail of juices as I went to my room. Once inside I surprised myself to see that my pussy was spread so far apart that I though it would never close again. And my ass was so wide that I though I could fit in an orange.

I closed the door and collapsed on my bed. I let the remainder of the juices flow out of me. I lied there and thought, how will I go to work tomorrow? I was so swollen. I could barely take a step without being in pain. I sure as hell couldn't walk around and keep my legs spread wide open the whole day.

I came to a thought and realized that as unnatural and painful as the whole ordeal was. It had felt great. I had never had as many orgasms nor had I ever had so much juices flow out of me.

One thing was for sure I would not be doing that anytime soon. My pussy was just too swollen to even think about touching it with my pinky finger.

As I lay on my bed trying to recover, the doorbell rang...

[To Be continued]

Please Post your thoughts..and thanks for reading...Love Cathy

I'm can't wait for the next part maid my cock hard

well done. Though i am not into your theme, i checked it out and was carried along, basically because of your writing skill. You write well, but the pacing and spacing seem to be almost hypnotic. change up your paragraph length a bit. just a suggestion to possibly improve your efforts. some paragraphs can be longer than a sentance or two and help organize your story. It seemed too ryhthmic with all those one-two sentence paragraphs. on the other hand, it is more professionally told than the vast majority of stories posted here. 'grats.

again... not my theme preference, but well done.

Hi Cathy

I read your story and normally as a man I should be galeous but I was happy for you that that lovely dog feel what you need at that momen and he was taken what you have to get.
But from now on it would be really difficult for a men to bring you more happyness as well.
I hope you will get the chance to find a real nice men who love it to make love with you together with the dog.
Would you also suck the dog's penis to the cum-end and swallow it? I hope your dreams would brings that too for you.
Your story have excited me as much as possible. That would be lovely for me to be a part of that story.
Have a nice day

Вы здесь » fkme » Sex Stories » A Dog Day Afternoon

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно